Abilene Security Badge Information and Requirements
For a New Badge:
- Submit a Badge Application, Authorized by your company/sponsor Authorizor. Download Security Badge Application PDF.
- We require a copy of proof of right to work in the United States as per Documentation Requirements. Download Documentation Requirements PDF.
- Pay a $15 New Badge Fee.
- Set up a time to take the initial digital training with our Administrative Clerk at 325-734-5309.
For Badge Renewals:
- In order to renew your Class I driver training badge. Download the Class I Driver Training PDF test. There is a $12 fee for badge renewals.
- In order to renew your Class II driver training badge. Download the Class II Driver Training PDF test. There is a $12 fee for badge renewals.
- Complete the test, then arrange a time to come in to submit renewal, validate documentation and pick up the renewed badge with the Airport Administrative Clerk at 325-734-5309.
We cannot renew a badge, or create a new badge without the following:
1) Badge Application on File, Authorized by your Company/Sponsor Authorizor.
2) A copy of proof of right to work in the United States as per Documentation Requirements PDF.
3) Copy of completed initial testing printouts.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact:
Administrative Clerk 325-734-5309
Assistant Director 325-676-6368