Learn All About
Abilene Security Badge Information and Requirements
For a New Badge:
- Submit a Badge Application, Authorized by your company/sponsor Authorizer.
Download Security Badge Application PDF.
- We require a copy of proof of right to work in the United States as per Documentation Requirements.
Download Documentation Requirements PDF.
- Pay a $15 New Badge Fee.
- Set up a time to take the initial digital training with our Administrative Clerk at 325-734-5309.
For Badge Renewals:
- In order to renew your Class I driver training badge. There is a $12 fee for badge renewals.
Download the Class I Driver Training PDF test.
- In order to renew your Class II driver training badge. There is a $12 fee for badge renewals.
Download the Class II Driver Training PDF test.
- Complete the test, then arrange a time to come in to submit renewal, validate documentation and pick up the renewed badge with the Airport Administrative Clerk at 325-734-5309.
We cannot renew a badge, or create a new badge without the following:
- Badge Application on File, Authorized by your Company/Sponsor Authorizor.
- A copy of proof of right to work in the United States as per Documentation Requirements PDF.
- Copy of completed initial testing printouts.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact:
Assistant Director 325-676-6368